Photo

Mick Sworder

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Riobeard O cadhla

Riobeard O cadhla
  • My link:f1 fan 30 years

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

Belle vues last race last night a good car perhaps one of the best. That sounds like no other driven very well . stock cars wow

#2 Ciaran W

Ciaran W
  • My link:Part of the Gears and Tears generation

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

I haven't been to a shale meeting this year, so I can't comment on Sworder's shale racing. But from I've seen of him on tar, he looks a little off the pace. He doesn't seem to have that "superstar" feel on track as much as he used to. Am I the only one who thinks this? Am I being a bit controversial! I don't know why, maybe this is just part of the process of the "new breed" of Harrison,Fairhurst,Harris etc. breaking through. As I said I haven't been to any shale meetings so I don't have a clue as far as shale is concerned!

#3 Paul Durham

Paul Durham
  • My link:F1 Fan from the 70`s era

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

It often seems to happen that a driver seems to loose the `edge` when his children start to race....like most sports to stay at the top it takes 110% with no distraction....don't write Mr Sworder off yet though ....I`m sure Mick has a tin of Gold paint ready and waiting. 

#4 Ciaran W

Ciaran W
  • My link:Part of the Gears and Tears generation

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

Haha! I'm sure he does! He's still a very capable driver, a one off race like the WF suits the flashes of brilliance that Sworder has shown this season

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users